RE: Heather Jaremko's contributions to AFHS

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2011

      She was assistant editor of Chinook – I don’t recall the dates but can look them up. I was so shocked to read of her death.

      Xenia

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2011

        She was also responsible for the Beginners Column in Chinook. I know that in my last issue (April 2011) there was a column from her. I cannot remember the start-date. I can look them up.

        She was also a member of our Ukrainian SIG, a friend and a colleague. We will miss her. In societies like ours, so much is done by so few. Heather definitely contributed so much as we can see by Lorna’s list and my recollecting her Chinook activity. We have lost a great one of the few.

        Xenia

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2011
          Like all the others who have expressed their shock about Heather's death I too felt that way. Heather worked with all her heart in volunteering for AFHS, we will indeed miss her.

          Lorna asked if she had missed anything that Heather did for AFHS or in our name. I'm not sure how many years Heather volunteered with the Calgary Public Library on Saturday mornings but she certainly was faithful in doing that.

          My condolences to Andy and the family.
          Helen