Re: Family Roots 2002

  • Alanna and Larry Brown
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 29, 2002
      It was great to see you again. Alanna Brown
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 30, 2002
        Hello:

        I was at the friday night DNA group and asked several people if they has seen
        you but no one could tell me where you were. I sat with Bev Swan, Judi and
        Marlene at the back so that I could see the sign up table and also asked
        several times out there for you, one of the peole I asked was Jeanie, the other
        people I did not know., Sorry I missed you
        Bev

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Allan Cole
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 30, 2002
          Hi Bev
          Since this message went to the whole of the dist-gen list, I've just got to
          ask who you were looking for. :-} I'm sure many are wondering the same thing.
          Allan

          At 09:13 AM 10/30/02 -0800, rayburnb@... wrote:
          >Hello:
          >
          >I was at the friday night DNA group and asked several people if they has seen
          >you but no one could tell me where you were. I sat with Bev Swan, Judi and
          >Marlene at the back so that I could see the sign up table and also asked
          >several times out there for you, one of the peole I asked was Jeanie, the
          >other
          >people I did not know., Sorry I missed you
          >Bev
          >

          >http://www.afhs.ab.ca

          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • Mabel Kiessling
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 30, 2002
            Hi Bev:

            Sorry, I wasn't there. I decided to go for supper with my kids - they were
            all feeling a little down that day. It is also the only time when we can
            all be together. Besides, they had a lasagne special on at East Side Marios
            and we kind of like it there.

            Mabel

            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 4, 2002
              Great pictures Blair. I've added a link to them on FamilyRoots homepage.