Mutual Beneficial Partner in Printing

  • Picasa Web Albums
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2011
      Dear Sir or Madam,

      I hope are having a nice day!

      I am writing to you to introduce you to our company, H&C Printing Center
      Ltd, based in Xiamen China. Having looked at your excellent website, we can
      see that your company would greatly benefit from our printing services. We
      provide perfect quality printing, competitive market prices and good
      service.

      We are a leading manufacturer in China and exporter of printing services to
      Europe and North America. We have done a lot of excellent works for our
      clients and gained good reputation. Our products include picture albums,
      magazines, catalogues, labels and stickers, hang tags, packaging boxes,
      booklets, flyers, playing cards, calendars, etc.

      Our printing price is up to 35% lower than the cost of your local printers.

      Any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward
      to working together in the future.

      Enjoy a good day!

      Yours sincerely,
      Mickey <admin@...>