Tech Know Tuesday at Calgary Public Library

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 12:23 PM

      Hi All,

      For anyone who would like an intro to some of the social networking/blog/wiki type resources for genealogists, I will be presenting just such a talk at the Central Library, 616 Macleod Trail SE at 12:15 on the main floor on Tuesday August 16.  Bring your lunch and join us.

      Christine Hayes

      Information Assistant

      Community Heritage and Family History

      Central Library