NEW SERVICE FOR WELSH RESEARCH

  • Ann Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 8:47 AM
      Just passing on this information received from the Federation of Family History Societies:

      On Monday 4 July 2011 The National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth launched a new Instant Chat service on its website. The new service will answer simple enquiries and will be useful for those wanting a quick answer.

      The Instant Chat service is an addition to the traditional enquiries service that the Library already offers and which is administered through our QuestionPoint system. Those wishing to contact the enquiries team will be able to do so through the Library’s website and Facebook page.

      Nia Wyn Dafydd, Enquiries Services Manager said:

      ‘Instant Chat is a new and exciting service which adds to the enquiries service which the Library offers at present. It will be another step towards making our services more accessible to our users.’

      Do you have a question? Take advantage of our new service to get an answer use
      Instant Chat

      Beryl Evans
      FFHS Archives Liaison Officer