Newfoundland

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 1:25 PM

      Lorna:

      Thanks to everyone who answered my query about Newfoundland. I appreciate your help.

      It would be interesting to know what other comments you received.

      In the meantime, I e-mailed a friend who is a well-known Newfoundland author and his reply is:

      St. John's, Newfoundland should be sufficient. A site called "Grand Banks" has much information re NL ancestors.

      We were a "Commission of Government" managed by the UK Colonial Office from the Depression until 1949.

      Rene