RE: my website

  • Yvette Campagne
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
      Message
      Sorry all, jumped in too soon.  I agree you will have to call Shaw to get your password reset.

      As for the website, she used a program available here - http://www.gedpage.com/ for $10 US.

      Good luck,
      Yvette

      From: Wally & kathy <Kashuba4@...>
      Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2011 3:42 pm
      Subject: my website
      To: dist-gen <dist-gen@...>

      > Hello All,
      >
      > Judy Remple made a website for me and had control of it.
      > If I wanted any changed made, I had to send the new info to her
      > and she would charge me to make the changes.
      >
      > Now I am wondering what to do with my site.  I can’t access
      > it to take it off the net or to make any changes.  What
      > have others done?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Kathy Kashuba
    • Wally & kathy
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6, 2011
        Thanks to all of you for your help.  I will attempt to contact Shaw and see what happens.

        Kathy