AFHS Library Donations list is on the website

  • Marion Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2011

      Donations to the AFHS Library from July 2010 to May 2011 have been posted on the website at http://afhs.ab.ca/data/afhs_library/docs/Donations-July-2010-May-2011.pdf

      The library committee thanks everyone who has donated materials. If your donation has not appeared here or in a past issue of Chinook, let me know. I am in the process of making sure donated items have labels acknowledging them as such.

      The materials from the Alberta Historical Society have all been catalogued and are on the shelves as well. The committee plans to create an index of the local history books in our collection.

      Duplicates, items which are not appropriate for our library collection and items pulled from our collection are sold to buy new materials. The bookshelf in the basement is currently overflowing with materials for sale.

      Come “check out” the library resources soon!

      Marion Peterson

      Library Committee, Donations