Re: Familysearch.org & Ancestry.com Users

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2011
      Hi there:

      That's strange.  Marg says they were foreign to her and hard to figure out.  She likes the older versions better.

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@...
      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384

      "The secret of growing old is having lots of experience you can no longer use."

      On 6/15/2011 8:21 PM, Judie Riddell wrote:

      Gord

      I was using both sites today at the FHC on 17th Ave and didn’t notice any changes of the interface.   I just went online at home and again I didn’t notice any significant changes.  I went on ‘what’s new’ on Familysearch and they do not mention installing any changes.   Has anyone else noticed any changes?

      Judie Riddell

      In the last couple of days, major changes have been made to the above sites.  Is anyone else having problems adapting to the new interface, or is it just us :-[ ?

      --
      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@...
      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384

      "The secret of growing old is having lots of experience you can no longer use."

      No virus found in this message.