Gord Hulbert Here - New Addition to the PR Committee

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 8:46 AM
      Hi all:

      Please welcome Joan Clarke as the new member of our AFHS Public Relations Committee.  Joan became aware of our organization at a 'Genealogy 101' presentation given at our library in conjunction with last summer's 'Historic Calgary Week'.

      We welcome Joan's positive attitude in joining our PR group, and know she will provide added dimension.
      --
      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@...
      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384

      "The secret of growing old is having lots of experience you can no longer use."