Kudos to Anniversary Party committee

  • Heather Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 8:35 AM
      Thank you to all the committee members and our special guests - both
      past members and current members who attended to make our 30th Anniv
      a wonderful evening. I could hear audible sounds from many of us as
      we saw the older photos of previous years and our memories were
      rekindled. Thanks also to our Past President Kay and current
      President Lorna for a job well done

      Heather