Ride needed

  • helen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2002
      Many of you will know Murrary Boyce. He has moved to the Bonnivista area and is not able to dirve anymore. Is there someone(s) who live over in that area who would be willing to pick Murrary up so that he can continue to enjoy our monthly meetings?

      This is a 1st cousinly request and he does not know that I have made it :-)
      Helen

    • Dennis & Pat Morey
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2002
        Helen

        I live in Willow Park and I would be glad to bring Murray. I do get there early as I work at the raffle table. I usually leave here about 6:15.

        Let me know his address

        Pat Morey