Come celebrate our 30th Anniversary

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011

      At the general meeting on Monday we will be celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Alberta Family Histories Society.  Come out and visit with members past and present and reminisce about the “good old days” and maybe the good days to come.  There will be an anniversary cake and lots of pictures so join us.  As usual, guests are welcome.