RE: Judith Rempel

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2011
      I echo Charlie's message. I met Judii at the FHC at a computer group
      meeting. Even though I was a member of AFHS and a computer group meeting
      attendee before she was, I found her knowledge of computers as used in
      genealogy and the web was very advanced. She soon advanced beyond me in
      terms of web development. I had the pleasure of working closely with her on
      several projects. I took over her book selling business and later her
      instructor's position at U of C re computers in genealogy for seniors. She
      was very helpful in getting me up to speed on both of those so I could add
      these products/services to my business.

      I was very shocked to hear she passed away suddenly at such a young age. I
      found a photo of her and a brief notice about her death at
      http://apps.eppisode.ca/blog

      Xenia