Re: Judith

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2011
      Hi there:

      This is hard to believe.  I know she had had serious heart problems a a younger person.  This will take awhile to digest.

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@...
      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384

      "The secret of growing old is having lots of experience you can no longer use."

      On 5/31/2011 3:20 PM, Wayne Fuller wrote:
      Hi,

      Yes it is our Judii - our daughter works in the same area for the city that Judith used to work -- although she died last week - I understand that there is going to be an Obit this week - not sure what date -- then there may be something for her on the w/e .... not 100% sure of that either.

      Shocking to say the least ......... that is all I know for now ..... if this is new for you then, this is a heads up that there will be an Obit soon..

      Wayne

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011

          So sorry to hear of this. I did not know Judii well (only met her once) but I still feel a sense of loss.

          Could someone please let me know if there is something I can post to the website about this? I will not see the obit and am not qualified to write about her myself.

          Many thanks.

          Dawn