SCOTTISH MEMORIAL INSCRIPTIONS

  • Ann Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      As FFHS contact I have received the following:

      Good Evening from Scotland.

      My name is Helen Grant and I run Scottish-Monumental-Inscriptions.com here in Scotland, We are a group of friends who are currently transcribing cemeteries around Scotland, we have over 180,000 images on 170 Cd’s at the moment, each CD contains the transcriptions from the gravestone and a photograph and is fully searchable.

      We currently sell via our website at www.Scottish-Monumental-Inscriptions.com, through Scottish Family history societies, Parish Chest, Scottish Genealogy society and a couple of outlets in Australia, one who is manufacturing our CDs over there.
      We are currently looking to expand to more areas and would like to know if any of your members would be interested in any of our CDs, there reasonably priced, as long as we cover our costs were happy as this is a hobby for us.

      Thanks for reading.

      Regards Helen