Automated Genealogy site

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2011
      Many thanks to Doreen/Susan for the undernoted information.

      Lindsay Patten is in Australia sailing, and has no internet connection!

      I was speaking to his mother, Marilyn and she tells me that he will not be
      home before June 15, 2011, and then he will commence to fix it. He is the
      only one that does it

      She is very sorry that this happened but she has no way to help us out.

      I suggested that I would let the mailing lists that I use to inform them
      just what is happening, and in turn would ask all you wonderful people to
      spread this message far and wide to your connections.

      At least this way people can stop tearing their hair out!! I understand that
      the site administrator is in Australia on a sailing trip at the moment and
      it cannot be "fixed" until his return on or about June 15th

      Let's pray Lindsay returns safely from his sailing adventure!

      * * *

      David Lee also contributed the following:

      I understand that the site administrator is in Australia on a sailing trip
      at the moment and it cannot be "fixed" until his return on or about June
      15th

      * * *

      Rene Dussome
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2011
        Hi all,
        http://www.automatedgenealogy.com
        seems to be working again. Haven't tried all data pages but so
        far so good........... :-)
        Peter

        --
        Groetjes
        Peter

        I am not 50 something, I'm 49.95 plus shipping and handling