Fwd: [Montreal-Irish] fyi - re problems with automated genealogy site

  • S. Butler
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2011
      This was posted on another list re: automated genealogy.

      Susan

      > From the Quebec list was posted the following by "Mark of Surrey BC"

      "Hi Folks:

      The following was posted on the Lunenburg list, and in part reads:

      Lindsay Patten is in Australia sailing, and has no internet connection!

      I was speaking to his mother, Marilyn and she tells me that he will not be home before June 15, 2011, and then he will commence to fix it. He is the only one that does it

      She is very sorry that this happened but she has no way to help us out.

      I suggested that I would let the mailing lists that I use to inform them just what is happening, and in turn would ask all you wonderful people spread this message far and wide to your connections.

      At least this way people can stop tearing their hair out!! "

      Let's pray Lindsay returns safely from his sailing adventure!

      Doreen

      -----
      No virus found in this message.
    • Rene Dussome
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2011
        Many thanks to Doreen/Susan for the undernoted information.

        Lindsay Patten is in Australia sailing, and has no internet connection!

        I was speaking to his mother, Marilyn and she tells me that he will not be
        home before June 15, 2011, and then he will commence to fix it. He is the
        only one that does it

        She is very sorry that this happened but she has no way to help us out.

        I suggested that I would let the mailing lists that I use to inform them
        just what is happening, and in turn would ask all you wonderful people to
        spread this message far and wide to your connections.

        At least this way people can stop tearing their hair out!! I understand that
        the site administrator is in Australia on a sailing trip at the moment and
        it cannot be "fixed" until his return on or about June 15th

        Let's pray Lindsay returns safely from his sailing adventure!

        * * *

        David Lee also contributed the following:

        I understand that the site administrator is in Australia on a sailing trip
        at the moment and it cannot be "fixed" until his return on or about June
        15th

        * * *

        Rene Dussome
      • Peter
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2011
          Hi all,
          http://www.automatedgenealogy.com
          seems to be working again. Haven't tried all data pages but so
          far so good........... :-)
          Peter

          --
          Groetjes
          Peter

          I am not 50 something, I'm 49.95 plus shipping and handling