Automated Genealogy

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2011
      Hello:

      Does anyone know what is wrong with this site?

      I accessed it on May 20 but since then have not been able to access it.

      Hope that somebody knows the answer.

      Rene Dussome
    • Pat Townshend Alnes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2011
        Rene

        I don't know what the trouble is but last night I tried and gave up in the
        end.
        Says overloaded server but that could mean anything.
        Pat