TITANIC DESCENDANTS

  • Ann Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 10:45 AM
      I'm forwarding this e-mail, received as FFHS contact - Ann Williams

      The following is sent on behalf of Titanic Heritage Trust

      As the 100th Anniversary of Titanic approaches, Titanic Heritage Trust are pleased to announce the creation of a database of descendants of survivors and of all those who were lost on 15th April 1912.

      If anyone has a connection or knows someone who has a connection with the Titanic please contact us.

      Also, as part of the 100th Anniversary events are being planned; we are hoping to get together in one place as many as possible of the descendants of survivors and any descendants of those who were lost when Titanic sank.\

      If you have any information which would help us please contact:

      Howard Nelson, Titanic Heritage Trust, The TechnoCentre, Puma Way, Coventry CV1 2TT (tel:: 024 76236556) Email: enquiries@...

      Thank you for your help.

      Roger Lewry

      FFHS Archives Liaison

      archives.liaison@...

       The Federation of Family History Societies is a Company Limited by Guarantee

      Company Number 2930189 (England & Wales) - Registered Charity Number 1038721

      Registered Office: Artillery House, 15 Byrom Street, Manchester, England, M3 4PF