GENEALOGY PLUS

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 9:10 PM
      Hi All:
      Can anyone tell me who owns a business named Genealogy Plus
      located at Langdon AB?

      Cheers

      BILL

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA
    • Lorna Laughton
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22 9:39 PM
        Hi Bill:

        Genealogy Plus was the business owned and run by Adrienne Anderson. Adrienne
        was a member of AFHS. She died on February 26, 1996. The business has not
        existed since then.

        Lorna