Link exchange request between your site afhs.ab.ca and my site

  • Amy Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2011
      Hi,

      My name is Amy Gray, Web Marketing Consultant. Ive greatly enjoyed looking through your site afhs.ab.ca and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my websites, which has a related subject. I can offer you a HOME PAGE link back from my related websites all in google cache and backlinks which are:

      thecleantechshow(dot)com PR3
      songzforsale(dot)com PR3
      seo1top(dot)com

      If you are interested, please send me the following details of your site:

      TITLE:
      I'll add your link as soon as possible, in the next 24 hours. As soon as it's ready, I'll send you a confirmation email along with the information (TITLE and URL) regarding my site to be placed at yours.

      I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

      Kindest regards,

      IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T CONTACT YOU AGAIN, PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM: emailsnomore(dot)com ; PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR CONTACTING YOU.