Gord Here - Wall Charts

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 11:37 AM
      Hi all:

      For those of you that were at last Saturday's Computer SIG meeting, and anyone else who is interested in descendant wall charts, a URL worth looking at is:
      http://roots.cs.byu.edu/pedigree/
      The URL was posted awhile ago by one of our members.  I tried it, and it works.  I've been searching for a wall chart program for over 20 years and this one does the trick.  It creates a large pdf file that can be printed at Staples. etc.  If you view the resulting pdf file with http://pdf-xchange-viewer.en.softonic.com/ (freeware), you can tart up plot to your likings.
      --
      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@...
      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384

      "He had a photographic memory which was never developed. "