Link exchange request between with your site afhs.ab.ca and my site

  • Grace Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2011
      Hi,

      My name is Grace Hunt, Web Marketing Consultant. Ive greatly enjoyed looking through your site afhs.ab.ca and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my websites, which has a related subject. I can offer you a HOME PAGE link back from my related websites all in google cache and backlinks which are:

      nv-formation(dot)com PR4
      lahconline(dot)net PR5
      mypoker4u(dot)com

      If you are interested, please send me the following details of your site:

      TITLE:
      I'll add your link as soon as possible, in the next 24 hours. As soon as it's ready, I'll send you a confirmation email along with the information (TITLE and URL) regarding my site to be placed at yours.

      I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

      Kindest regards,

      PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SPAM OR AUTOMATED EMAIL, IT'S ONLY A REQUEST FOR A LINK EXCHANGE. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS NOT BEEN ADDED TO ANY LISTS, AND YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AGAIN. IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T CONTACT YOU AGAIN, PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM: emailsnomore(dot)com ; PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR CONTACTING YOU.