AFHS June meeting

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      Good morning all,
      The meeting for June 6th 7-9 p.m. will be a recognition of our volunteers and celebration of the 30th anniversary of the AFHS. There will be anniversary cake, special guests, presentations, announcement 30th anniversary legacy projects and the filling of a time capsule.  Come and see the photos we have collected over the years and add your stories to our celebration.
      ALL CURRENT AND FORMER MEMBERS AND GUESTS WELCOME.
      Heather Jaremko