Next Monday's program

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
      Georgia Fooks, well known historian, will be giving a presentation about internment camps in Alberta during the wars.  This is going to be a very interesting and informative presentation. We look forward to seeing you there.

      Also, the foyer of River Park Church will be in use as a polling station on the night of our meeting so that will require a lilttle bit of change in our usual routine.  We will be able to get in to the building through the front doors, but we will not be able to use the foyer for refreshment or anything else, so you are asked to proceed directly to the sanctuary.  Because no food or drink is allowed in the sanctuary, we will not be able to have refreshments at break time.  We will also be required to stay in the sanctuary after the polls close at 8:00 (so no access to the washrooms).  We will have to leave by the door in the sanctuary which will take us to 37th Avenue.

      I hope this doesn't deter you from joining us.  I, for one, am really looking forward to hearing Ms Fooks' presentation.  We hope to see you there.

      Christine for the Program committee