Re: canada.com Story

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2002
      This attachment might even work better!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2002
        Gordon:

        I read David Bly's story first thing this morning and I have just
        rechecked it at:

        http://www.canada.com/calgary/calgaryherald/story.asp?id={0ECCE1EA-D093-4568-84D8-243D29E07B5F}

        As you see, the website address covers two lines of text. Both lines of
        text must be copied and pasted into the browser.

        David Bly did a wonderful service for us. I spoke to him at the Friday
        evening event and also a couple of times on Saturday. We owe him a big
        vote of thanks.

        Rene Dussome