Edmonton AGS April 15, 16, 2011.

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 2:10 PM
      Who else is going to the Edmonton Alberta Genealogical Society Conference April 15 and 16th?

      http://abgensoc.ca/events.html

      Looks like a great program.  I plan to be there.

      Joan

      --
      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy

    • Jim Benedict
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6 3:38 PM
        To Joan and other potential attendees:

        The AGS website says the conference is on the Friday and Saturday, April 15 and 16.  But the pdf brochure on their website says Saturday and Sunday, Apirl 16 and 17.  I would believe the brochure.  Could you verify this discrepancy and get back to us?  Thanks.

        Jim Benedict
        ==========================
        > Who else is going to the Edmonton Alberta Genealogical Society
        > ConferenceApril 15 and 16th?
        >
        > http://abgensoc.ca/events.html
        >
        > Looks like a great program.  I plan to be there.
        >
        > Joan
        >
        > --
        > Joan Miller
        > Luxegen Genealogy <http://www.luxegen.ca/>
        > --
        > Alberta Family History Society Blog <http://www.afhs.ab.ca/blog>
        > --
        > Associate Editor Blekko
        > Genealogy Slashtag <http://blekko.com/ws/genealogy>
        >
        > <http://www.retaggr.com/Card/JoanMiller>

      • Joan Miller

          > Who else is going to the Edmonton Alberta Genealogical Society
          > ConferenceApril 15 and 16th?
          >
          > http://abgensoc.ca/events.html
          >
          > Looks like a great program.  I plan to be there.
          >
          > Joan
          >
          > --
          > Joan Miller
          > Luxegen Genealogy <http://www.luxegen.ca/>
          > --
          > Alberta Family History Society Blog <http://www.afhs.ab.ca/blog>
          > --
          > Associate Editor Blekko
          > Genealogy Slashtag <http://blekko.com/ws/genealogy>
          >
          > <http://www.retaggr.com/Card/JoanMiller>

          --
          Joan Miller
          Luxegen Genealogy
          --
          Alberta Family History Society Blog
          --
          Associate Editor Blekko
          Genealogy Slashtag

        • Ian Holmes
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 6 5:38 PM
            Hello all,

            Please be advised that the AGS Conference takes place on Saturday and
            Sunday 16th and 17th of April.

            As indicated in the registration materials, there is an extra
            opportunity on Friday 15th to visit the AGS/Edmonton Branch Library and
            Research Centre and/or a list of other archives, libraries etc. in the
            Edmonton area which may be of interest to out-of-Edmonton visitors from
            other AGS branches as well as AFHS participants.

            Hope you enjoy the visit to Edmonton Joan!

            Ian Holmes