Computer SIG Meeting - 9 April 2011

  • Jim Benedict
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011

      Correction in the email subject line: the last email should have said,

      “Computer SIG Meeting – 9 April 2011.”

      The date was not right.  My apology to all members.

      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

      PC

      Computer SIG Meeting

      Lounge Area
      of the
      LDS Family History Centre,
      17 Ave & 19A St. SW

      "Beginner Session" @ 9:30 AM

      "Main Session" @ 10:30 AM

      Topic: "Collaboration in the Clouds"

      Moderator: Jim Benedict

      Users of Family Tree Maker
      will find out how their software can work hand-in-hand
      with the Internet service of Ancestry.com.
      Those with laptops will also be able to follow along
      by using our new Wi-Fi service.

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6017 (20110405) __________

      http://www.eset.com