Call to the Celtic SIG

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      I have been helping my next-door-neighbour to research her family in England
      and have been going great guns until I hit a snag - her paternal grandmother
      came from Ireland!!!! Co Monaghan, to be exact.

      I have found her on both the 1901 and 1911 census indexes. Where do I go
      from here?

      Any advice will be welcome and I thank you in advance.

      Rene Dussome