Program Monday April 4

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011
      Our next program will be Inga Pollhaus and Carol Carpenter from the Bowness Historical Society giving us an illustrated presentation of the fascinating history of this town (and later, district of  Calgary)  The presenters gallantly agreed to come back after we experienced technical difficulties the last time they visited.  This promises to be very interesting.  I hope to see you all there.

      The program is at River Park Church, 3818 14 A Street SW at 7:00.