hello

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2011
      Good morning all,

      We are planning the 30th birthday of the society and we are trying to contact past presidents.  I was wondering if anyone knows how to get in touch with Larry Gilchrist.  I believe that he moved to the Okanagon.

      Thank you for your help.
      Heather
    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2011
        Hello,
        I just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to come up with the contact information for Larry Gilchrist. Thank you to everyone who responded to my e-mail
        Heather