AFHS BREEZE NOTICE

  • Ann Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2011
      Please have items for the Breeze to me by noon on Sunday, April 3rd.

      Thanks, Ann Williams, Breeze Editor
    • Irene Oickle
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2011
        CANCELLED  the AFHS  "Beginners Meeting" on Thursday APRIL 14, 2011 at the AFHS Library.

        Going to Edmonton for a week to help prepare for daughter's upcoming residence move
        and also go to:

        Research at:   French Canadian Research at  "La Societe Genealogique du Nord-Quest,
        204, 8627 - 91 rue, Edmonton.  Telephone (780) 424-2476

        Attending the: "ALBERTA GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY" (AGS) Conference April  16 and 17th
        being held at Chateau Louis Hotel & Conference Centre.(Genealogy site Tours on Friday April 15).

        Next regular "Beginners Meeting" at 7:00 PM on Thursday,  May 14, 2011 at AFHS Library.
        Irene