Ontario SIG meeting tonight

  • Marion Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2011
      The Ontario SIG will meet this evening, March 15, at the W. R. Castell Central (downtown) Library at 6:30 p.m. Christine Hayes will show us the resources available for doing Ontario Genealogy. Please note the change of time and location from our regular meetings.

      My apologies for sending this late notice and using Dist-gen. I am having difficulties sending out messages using the distribution group I created for Ontario SIG.

      Marion Peterson
      Ontario SIG co-ordinator