RE: DNA TESTING LABS

  • Jim Benedict
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2011

      I used Family Tree DNA, same as Joan Miller.  Another person is administrating the Benedict surname DNA and he has shown the results in a tablular format, which is on the web at:

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~benedicttopics/34a-test_results-table_a.html

      I am also looking after the Benedict surname as a one-name study under the Guild of One Name Studies.  If you can dig back into the Chinook past issues, I wrote an article on this in the January 2009 Vol. 29 #2 edition.

      Good luck on your research,