Thank you! FTM Top 40 Genealogy Blogs

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2011
      Hi,
      Thank you to everyone who voted for the AFHS blog and my blog for Family Tree Magazine's Top 40 genealogy bloggers contest.

      I was thrilled and honoured to discover that my Luxegen Genealogy blog was selected as one of the Top 40!

      Next year I hope to get the AFHS blog on that list.  With your help we'll do it.  If you have any genealogy articles or volunteers you wish to profile, or any other great content for the blog, please send it my way.
      Thanks again!