monthly meeting

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2011
      The meeting for April 4th will be a presentation by Inga Pollhaus and Carol Carpenter of the Bowness Historical Society on the history and colourful characters of the town (and later the Calgary district) of Bowness.

      Please feel free to bring a guest to this event.
      Heather
    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
        Our next program will be Inga Pollhaus and Carol Carpenter from the Bowness Historical Society giving us an illustrated presentation of the fascinating history of this town (and later, district of  Calgary)  The presenters gallantly agreed to come back after we experienced technical difficulties the last time they visited.  This promises to be very interesting.  I hope to see you all there.

        The program is at River Park Church, 3818 14 A Street SW at 7:00.