AN URGENT APPEAL FROM AN AFHS MEMBER

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 9:44 PM
      Hi Folks:

      Below is a message which I am asking you to consider and to circulate to as many of your friends and family in Alberta as you wish. The surgery will take place in Edmonton so anyone living there might qualify as well.

      If you have ever thought of returning a 'favour' to the world that has given you so much, here is a life-giving opportunity. We have a young, newly-married professional in Calgary who is an excellent candidate for an immediate live-donor liver transplant.  The doctors give him about a year to have this urgent surgery. You, a loved-one or a friend (under age 55 and a non-smoker) might qualify as a donor. If you would like to explore this opportunity please contact his wife, Janet McLeod at home (403-287-1747), cell (403-826-2130), work (403-218-4134) or at Janet.HarrisMcLeod@...

      Your most serious consideration of this urgency will forever be remembered.

      Thank you for your help.

      Bill Campbell
      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors."   - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA