AGE Gift Basket Prize Draw

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2002
      To any of you who bought something from us and entered your name in the draw
      for the gift basket, I would like to let you know we have not drawn the name
      yet as we had several customers who paid by credit card that did not enter
      their names. We have created cards for these and would like to conduct the
      draw at the next AFHS meeting if that is OK with George et al.

      Also as appreciation to AFHS for all your support of our business, we will
      be donating a basket as a raffle prize and some books to the library. It may
      not be the November meeting as we will just have arrived back from
      Lethbridge and may need some time to get organized.

      à bientôt,

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564