RE: Turner Valley Oilfields

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2011
      The Turner Valley Oilfields Obituaries are in a large 3 ring binder at the
      AFHS Library in the Alberta Section

      They are a wealth of information

      Judie Riddell

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2011
        The "local" newspaper is the Western Wheel - based in Okotoks, but covering
        the MD of Foothills, including Turner Valley. I'm not sure what is on-line.

        Duane Kelly

        I am trying to answer a query from someone who found a Margaret
        McDonald on our Turner Valley Oilfields Death Index. I don't know
        where to find the actual obituations from this index. The Glenbow
        does not have a Turner Valley newspaper.

        Suggestions? Thanks :)

        Rosemary

        -----
        No virus found in this message.