Turner Valley Oilfields

  • Rosemary Kry
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2011
      Hi,

      I am trying to answer a query from someone who found a Margaret
      McDonald on our Turner Valley Oilfields Death Index. I don't know
      where to find the actual obituations from this index. The Glenbow
      does not have a Turner Valley newspaper.

      Suggestions? Thanks :)

      Rosemary
    • Judie Riddell
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2011
        The Turner Valley Oilfields Obituaries are in a large 3 ring binder at the
        AFHS Library in the Alberta Section

        They are a wealth of information

        Judie Riddell

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2011
          The "local" newspaper is the Western Wheel - based in Okotoks, but covering
          the MD of Foothills, including Turner Valley. I'm not sure what is on-line.

          Duane Kelly

          I am trying to answer a query from someone who found a Margaret
          McDonald on our Turner Valley Oilfields Death Index. I don't know
          where to find the actual obituations from this index. The Glenbow
          does not have a Turner Valley newspaper.

          Suggestions? Thanks :)

          Rosemary

          -----
          No virus found in this message.