one last reminder

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2011
      Just a reminder of the general meeting next Monday (March 7) at 7:00 PM at River Park Church.  The program is none other than our intrepid Projects Committee who will tell us about the very important work they are doing transcribing and making available cemetery records, among other things.  The work of this committee provides data for genealogists around the world and is a cornerstone of the services we provide to our members.  Come and see what they are doing.  You may even be inspired to lend a hand.