TODAY - Webinar: Blogging for Beginners (Start a genealogy blog!)

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011

      Last minute info about TODAY's MORE Blogging for Beginners Webinar

      Our friends at Legacy Family Tree Webinars are hosting DearMYRTLE's MORE Blogging for Beginners webinar in just a few  hours. It's free! We did a quick run-though yesterday to be sure all systems are go!

      Here's the DETAILED scoop of topics Ol' Myrt here will discuss during the webinar:

      • Adding followers
      • Adding a graphic on the side bar
      • Adding the Google Search Box
      • Template Designer – colors, backgrounds
      • Template Designer – layout width adjustments
      • Monetize – Amazon Associates
      • Add Page (like a tab) on your blog for disclosure statement.
      • Backing up your blog
      • Adding a printing option to your blog
      • Hide (effectively remove) the Blogger Nav Bar across the top
      • Where to go for help
      The webinar will be held live on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 in these time zones.
      2:00 PM Eastern (U.S.)
      1:00 PM Central
      12:00 PM Mountain
      11:00 AM Pacific
      7:00 PM GMT

      Register for this webinar at http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Webinars.asp
      The first 1,000 to arrive will get a seat for this event.