RE: AFHS Library Closed Today WAS AN ERROR

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hi folks,

      My apologies for the previous message.

      I accidentally hit the send button on my mobile phone while I was away. It
      was a message I started to reply to and then decided to reply only to Linda.
      Getting used to the replacement and upgraded phone and I didn't realize the
      original was still in my drafts. Then I meant to hit delete and hit send
      instead. Think all thumbs! So my apologies, though I wish I was still in
      Vancouver. Although there was a huge snowstorm, it was not much below zero
      and was 7 above today with the snow melting fast, warm sun during my walk
      and birds singing.

      Flight was three hours delayed and I just walked into the house. So thought
      I should send off this email to apologize.

      Xenia

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
        The AFHS Library will be closed today because of the snow. It looks like a
        good day to sort papers at home!
        Thanks,
        Linda Murray