RE: AFHS Library Closed Today

  • Xenia
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2011
      From: Linda Murray & Mark Misunis
      Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 7:34 AM
      To: dist-gen
      Subject: AFHS Library Closed Today

      Hi Everyone,
      The AFHS Library will be closed today because of the extreme wind chill
      factor. (-37°C) Stay warm and read a good book or a census!
      Linda Murray
      AFHS Library Chair
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
        Hi folks,

        My apologies for the previous message.

        I accidentally hit the send button on my mobile phone while I was away. It
        was a message I started to reply to and then decided to reply only to Linda.
        Getting used to the replacement and upgraded phone and I didn't realize the
        original was still in my drafts. Then I meant to hit delete and hit send
        instead. Think all thumbs! So my apologies, though I wish I was still in
        Vancouver. Although there was a huge snowstorm, it was not much below zero
        and was 7 above today with the snow melting fast, warm sun during my walk
        and birds singing.

        Flight was three hours delayed and I just walked into the house. So thought
        I should send off this email to apologize.

        Xenia

        The AFHS Library will be closed today because of the extreme wind chill
        factor. (-37°C) Stay warm and read a good book or a census!
        Linda Murray
        AFHS Library Chair
      • Linda Murray & Mark Misunis
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
          The AFHS Library will be closed today because of the snow. It looks like a
          good day to sort papers at home!
          Thanks,
          Linda Murray