picture scanner

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      I purchased a new picture scanner at Rootstech and love it!  It is called the Flip-Pal and is perfect for the mobile genealogist. Other geneabloggers have been raving about it for a few months so I thought I would give it a try.

      The Flip-Pal is designed for quickly scanning small pictures but it can easily stitch together large photos. It is battery operated and perfect to take to mom's house to scan pictures.  I've used it for postcards, 4x6 photos and bigger photos.

      I just did a blog post on it if you are interested in taking a look.

      http://www.luxegen.ca/genealogy/picture-scanner-lovin-my-flip-pal/

      Joan

      --
      Joan Miller