AFHS Library Closed Today

  • Linda Murray & Mark Misunis
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2011
      Hi Everyone,
      The AFHS Library will be closed today because of the extreme wind chill
      factor. (-37°C) Stay warm and read a good book or a census!
      Linda Murray
      AFHS Library Chair
    • Xenia
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2011
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2011
          Hi folks,

          My apologies for the previous message.

          I accidentally hit the send button on my mobile phone while I was away. It
          was a message I started to reply to and then decided to reply only to Linda.
          Getting used to the replacement and upgraded phone and I didn't realize the
          original was still in my drafts. Then I meant to hit delete and hit send
          instead. Think all thumbs! So my apologies, though I wish I was still in
          Vancouver. Although there was a huge snowstorm, it was not much below zero
          and was 7 above today with the snow melting fast, warm sun during my walk
          and birds singing.

          Flight was three hours delayed and I just walked into the house. So thought
          I should send off this email to apologize.

          Xenia

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
            The AFHS Library will be closed today because of the snow. It looks like a
            good day to sort papers at home!
            Thanks,
            Linda Murray