Re: Herald

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 27, 2002
      SUNDAY'S HERALD   PAGE C4

      Charles Aubin wrote:

      Hi Gordon:
      Do you know offhand what section or what page Bly's article was on.
      There must be different issues of the Herald put out as I read the paper
      cover to cover, just retrieved it from the recycle bag and still cannot
      find an article by Bly (kind of rhythms doesn't it?)  May I also offer
      my congratulations to you and the AFHS members who worked so hard and
      diligently to put on a great show. The talks seemed to be well attended
      but there seemed to be less traffic around the demos and commercial
      tables. Nice to see some old friends in attendance.  My thanks also to
      Doug Stobbs and the members of the Legacy SIG for their great efforts.
      Also once again nice to see support from Legacy by way of Geoff
      Rasmussen, and thanks for his donation to the Legacy SIG.
      best reguards Charlie

      Gord Hulbert wrote:

      > Hi there:
      >
      > For those of you that receive the Calgary Herald, be sure to look for Davis
      > Bly's article in this monrning's newspaper.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Gord Hulbert
      > http://www.Hulbert.ca
      > http://www.Family-Roots.ca
      > http://www.Wersi-Users-Group.org

      William A. Campbell
      Calgary, Alberta, Canada

    • E.Rodier
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 27, 2002
        Page C4 in the City Section of a Herald from a coin box not far from the
        hotel.
        Elizabeth