My interview with Lisa Louise Cooke of Genealogy Gems Podcasts

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2011
      Hi all,
      I'm back from Salt Lake City and the awesome Rootstech conference.  Over 3000 people attended.  The organizers were given a standing ovation at the closing ceremonies!  When was the last time you saw a standing O at a genealogy conference?  Or any conference for that matter?  The whole conference was amazing!

      I was media for this event (official Rootstech blogger).  Here is a video interview I did with Lisa Louise Cooke of Genealogy Gems Podcasts.  She has a new book out "The Genealogist's Google Toolbox" and she has Volume II of Google Earth for Genealogists.  (we had 5 minutes warning we were doing a video interview!)

      ===> Go here for the interview: http://www.luxegen.ca/genealogy/rootstech-interview-lisa-louise-cooke/

      Joan
      --
      Joan Miller