Lancashire records to see online but not all focus on Lancashire.

  • Beverley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2011
      Anyone seen this site? Lots of records that are transcribed. I was looking for marriage allegations and there are tons showing details of the couple and so forth. Not necessarily all Lancashire. The Lancashire Record Office site http://archivecat.lancashire.gov.uk/calmview/

      Also www.old-liverpool.co.uk, if some one isn't aware of it.

      Enjoy!
      Beverley